Main Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
To carry out research tasks according to the research protocol. Generally, these include:
- Carries out research within the scope of the established study protocol. Adherence to all human subjects’ regulations as defined by the University of Malaya, Yale University, University of Connecticut.
- Develops, submits, and manages original institutional review board (IRB) submissions.
- Develops forms, questionnaires, and the application of research techniques; write procedures manuals for data collection and coding.
- Recruits and manages individuals to participate in study-related activities, such as focus group discussions, online and in-person surveys, and other study activities.
- Produces and disseminate announcements to support the recruitment of participants into the research studies.
- Works independently and has strong communication skills.
- Knowledgeable and experienced in outreach and/or research engagement with people in the transgender community.